Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: You ARE Going to want to follow this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You ARE Going to want to follow this

    I have developed a forum based D&D game that I am playing over at FOFC, and it should begin in the next day or two, and you can follow along in the thread. Here is the thread with the rules. Yes, they are long.

    The Unoffical FOFC-WW RPG Rules - The Dungeon! Q&A Thread - Front Office Football Central

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this

    If one or two of you (Jason perhaps) has the time and interested, I'd be okay with you creating an account and playing the game. Signups through the weekend or until I have 20.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this

    I had thought about it, but I know I won't have the time over the next couple of weeks.
    *mooooooooo*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    396
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this

    I will definitely follow along, unfortunately I don't have the time right now. We are really behind schedule at work and I've been working late a lot. Plus writing my own campaign has been a lot of work. But like I said, I'll keep up with this. I am going to bookmark our forums now because I have a habit of neglecting things that are not right in my face.
    -JRR

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this


  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this

    It finished today. Ton of fun was had by everyone. It's a great read that will talk up time at work and such. Enjoy!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •